test

2016: Obama's America

Les avis du Net
Synopsis
2016: Obama's America takes audiences on a gripping visual journey into the heart of the worlds most powerful office to reveal the struggle of whether one man's past will redefine America over the next four years. The film examines the question, "If Obama wins a second term, where will we be in 2016?" Across the globe and in America, people in 2008 hungered for a leader who would unite and lift us from economic turmoil and war. True to Americas ideals, they invested their hope in a new kind of president, Barack Obama. What they didn't know is that Obama is a man with a past, and in powerful ways that past defines him--who he is, how he thinks, and where he intends to take America and the world. Immersed in exotic locales across four continents, best selling author Dinesh DSouza races against time to find answers to Obama's past and reveal where America will be in 2016.
9.02 €
Amazon.fr
Fiche technique
Année : 2012
Réalisateur : Dinesh D'Souza
Durée : 87'
Genre : documentaire
Sortie cinéma : 13/07/2012
DVD

Format image
 Bande-son
Les images du film
2016: Obama's America (2012)

Bande-annonce

Source : tmdb

Hurricane Sandy Coming Together - Hurt So Good - Hyde Park on Hudson - Hypothermia - I Am a Ghost - I Am Gabriel - I Have Always Been a Dreamer - I Heart Shakey - I Married Who? - I Melt with You - I Spill Your Guts - I Used to Be Darker - Ice Age: A Mammoth Christmas Special - Ikland - Imaginary Friend - Immortal Kiss: Queen of the Night - Imogene - In Another Country - This Is Not a Film - In Montauk - In Our Nature - In Search of the Perfect Human Diet - In The Night Garden - Hello Iggle Piggle - In Their Skin - In Vogue: The Editor’s Eye - Infected - Insanity - Fast and Furious - Into the Abyss - Invicta FC 1: Coenen vs. Ruyssen - Invicta FC 2: Baszler vs. McMann Zombie Box [Import Allemand] (Import) - The Soultaker Vol1 - STAEDTLER Fineliner triplus, couleurs assorties, tui de 10 - Madhoshi - Mille Mois - Coffret Grindhouse - Nude Nuns With Big Guns + Samourai Avenger +... - Danser Le Rock'n'roll - Witches Of Eastwick - Merlin Gerin - Bloc Vigi C60 300ML - Mots Croises Nathan - Serviette Papier Coccinelles - Bonanza Six Shooter Box Set - Housse Peluche Porte Mobile - The Company Men - Argento Soma Intégrale Box 1/2 + Box + Livret 60 Pages - Polaroid Spirit 600 CL - Appareil Photo Instantané - Samsung SpinPoint S166 HD082GJ - Disque dur - 80 Go - interne - 3... - Sachet "Carrés Blancs, Aida Bleue Claire" Fait Main - Fantômas Se Déchaîne - Sizzix Bigz Star Nested Hanging 655159 Christmas Die - Décoration... -
  Smartphones    |     Data test    |     Groupement assureurs    |     Écrans plats    |     Flux RSS    |     Mentions légales    |     Contact     Copyright ® 2014 AVCesar.com