test

1313: Night of the Widow

Les avis du Net
Synopsis
A group of friends are stalked by a mysterious knife-wielding murderess as they gather at the home of their late friend to hear the reading of his will, and participate in a morbid treasure hunt for the key to his vast fortune.
Fiche technique
Année : 2012
Réalisateur : David DeCoteau
Interprètes : Louis Ferrigno Jr., Justin Schwan, Jake Lockett, Andriana Stine
Durée : 72'
Genre : horreur, frisson
Sortie cinéma : 01/08/2012

Bande-annonce

Source : tmdb

Into the White - Irish Folk Furniture - Iron Man: Rise of Technovore - It Felt Like Love - It Was Rape - I Killed My Mother - The Hunt - Java Heat - Jay And Silent Bob's Super Groovy Cartoon Movie - Johnson Family Vacation - Jonathan Rosenbaum, Present - Joy de V. - Jug Face - Jurassic Attack - Jurassic Park 3D - K-11 - Kai Po Che - Kathy Griffin: Kennedie Center On-Hers - Kilimanjaro - Kill for Me - Kill Your Darlings - Killing Lincoln - kink - Kiss of the Damned - Clip - Knife Fight - Kohlhaas or the Proportionality of Means - From Up on Poppy Hill - Kon-Tiki - Kristen Schaal: Live at the Filmore
  Smartphones    |     Data test    |     Groupement assureurs    |     Écrans plats    |     Flux RSS    |     Mentions légales    |     Contact     Copyright ® 2014 AVCesar.com